Italy: cradle of western culture.
From antiquity until the late 16th century, Italy has held a key role in Western culture, from religion and faith to civil institutions, from science to social customs, from visual arts to architecture and engineering. In this country you can really feel millennia of history!
Even for the most experienced traveler Italy still has hidden secrets: the country has the greatest number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and some estimate it is home to half off the world’s greatest art treasures.
- – 3,430 museums
- – 216 archaeological sites and 1,000 major historic town centres
- – 10,000 churches and 1,500 monasteries
- – 40,000 assorted castles, towers and fortresses
- – 30,000 stately homes and 4,000 gardens
Add several world-famous cities to the treasures and realize while so many people dream of Italy:
- Rome, the ancient capital of the Roman Empire and seat of the pope of the Catholic Church.
- Florence, home of many artists of the Renaissance and one of the greatest cultural cities.
- Milan, industrial, commercial and financial capital of Italy, centre of the fashion and design world.
- Venice, a jewel on canals, attracting tourists from all over the world.
- Turin, former capital of Italy, one of the world’s great centers of automobile engineering.
- Naples, with the largest European city centre constituting a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
No matter which cities you choose to visit this time we can assist you with our experience and knowledge of the country: our tour is going to be fully customized to your requirements and you will become a really unique experience!
Check out some of our offers… or ask for a quote!